Born & raised in Louisville, KY
• 23 years in sales at GE Appliances with a national account portfolio equaling ~$40M made up of large property management companies, senior living organizations and appliance distributors.
• Board President, Ovarian Awareness of KY (2 years)
• Responsible for partnership with Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana resulting in an office share program at their new cancer support facility.
• Played a major part in the development of a gynecologic cancer support group which is now held at Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana monthly providing support and resources for those going through ALL gynecologic cancers.
• Developed partnerships with University of Louisville, University of Kentucky, University of Cincinnati, Kentucky Cancer Program, Hope Scarves, Society of Gynecologic Oncology, Baptist Health, numerous pharmaceutical companies and many others.
• Board Member, Ovarian Awareness of KY (5 years)
• Advisory Board Member, Louisville Youth Philanthropy Council (1 year)
• MBA, Indiana Wesleyan University
• Bachelors of Arts, University of Louisville (Minor: Pan African Studies)
• Event Chair (Fundraising)
• Slice of Life: food & beverage tasting event (Ovarian Awareness of KY)
• OAK Golf Scramble (Ovarian Awareness of KY)
• Whisper Walk (Ovarian Awareness of KY)
• Russdiculous Golf Scramble (Russ Smith Foundation